My darling Marlene... I haven't seen the toady at my house either. I thinks your Auntie is right...there is a hole leading under our patio where Mr. Toad is believed to live. Your boy, Georgie xoxoxoxoxo
Great header photo! Love it :) We have a big 'ol toad here too, haven't seen him in a few weeks. Hope he just went into hibernation, and didn't get eaten or something!
I see some toads at my place too!
ReplyDeleteRuthie
Marmar & Tobicans, My guess is the Mr. toad is going in hibernation. I bet he's hiding under one of the steps on the back porch.
ReplyDelete~auntie t
My darling Marlene...
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen the toady at my house either. I thinks your Auntie is right...there is a hole leading under our patio where Mr. Toad is believed to live.
Your boy,
Georgie xoxoxoxoxo
You have a Toad friend how exciting! We like your new hearder photo =)
ReplyDeleteGreat header photo! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteWe have a big 'ol toad here too, haven't seen him in a few weeks. Hope he just went into hibernation, and didn't get eaten or something!
Snorts-
Brutus & Carmen
Marlene, I just found you and your adorable. I've always wanted a pug! Hope you see your buddy soon:)
ReplyDeleteI have those here. I call them hippities & always forget I'm not supposed to lick them! Then I get all foamy, but I can't resist them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Pet Blogs United today!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar