I do not want to walk today, I'd rather stay in bed and lay.
I do not want to walk today, I do not care what you say.
I do not want to walk today, just turn around and give me my way!
Marlene- it is good for puggies to get out and see the big world eve if it's just your neighborhood. See if your mom will take you to see the other local pugs there. Then it won't feel like slave labor.
Oh poor Marlene! Were you up all night texting George Pooh?
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
Ruthie,
ReplyDeleteShhh! Don't tell my mom (or your mom because she might then tell my mom!)!
Maybe I need to come to where you lives and go walking with yous.
ReplyDeleteMuch Luvs to you my luv!
Your boy,
Georgie Pooh
Marmar, walks are good for puggies.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
~auntie t
Auntie T:
ReplyDeleteIt is forced labor and I'd rather be cozy and comfortable!
Hee hee we luv the post Marlene =)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! that poem rings so true in our household! LOL You should see the performance of getting him out the house when it is raining outside!
ReplyDeleteDear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteWill you get a tasty treat after the walk?
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I have been away for a long time. My MaMaFigure has been a big slacker, but I still love her.
Sincerely,
Mister Bean
Oh 'dats super cutes Marlene!!! Yous rhyming!! hee hees....
ReplyDeleteYous look cutes protesting yous walkies.
Hugs!!!
'da Josie
Marlene- it is good for puggies to get out and see the big world eve if it's just your neighborhood. See if your mom will take you to see the other local pugs there. Then it won't feel like slave labor.
ReplyDelete~auntie t