Marlene you and I are twins! I sleep in a doggy bed on the big human bed too, every night.Hugs,Tuni
Ohs...is that news my sweet? I think you will just love your monkey beds lots...my favorite would be the mama bed as it has lots of room. Enjoy your double luxury!Your boy,Georgie Pooh
Mikko tries to get on the big bed sometimes. I don't think he would fit as nicely as you do . . . Licks, Cousins Colbi & Mikko
Marmar! I love your extra soft cozy monkey bed! Has Toby tried it out yet?xoxox~auntie t
Your so cute!!Licks,Brodie
Oh Marlene! How fabulous! You're in the Sock Monkey Bed Club for Pugs too!!!!!YAY!Love,S-Dog
Marlene you and I are twins! I sleep in a doggy bed on the big human bed too, every night.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tuni
Ohs...is that news my sweet? I think you will just love your monkey beds lots...my favorite would be the mama bed as it has lots of room.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your double luxury!
Your boy,
Georgie Pooh
Mikko tries to get on the big bed sometimes. I don't think he would fit as nicely as you do . . . Licks, Cousins Colbi & Mikko
ReplyDeleteMarmar! I love your extra soft cozy monkey bed! Has Toby tried it out yet?
ReplyDeletexoxox
~auntie t
Your so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Brodie
Oh Marlene! How fabulous! You're in the Sock Monkey Bed Club for Pugs too!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!
Love,
S-Dog