| Oh.My.Dog.! Mom says you know someone really likes you if they give you gifts (that's so materialistic, right? Now, where is that bone she promised me because she loves me?). Well, guess who really likes me?! Georgie Pooh, that's who! He sent me prezzies! |
| Here I am about to devour one of the heart treatables. |
| And don't forget the pretty ribbon that came on the package! I love it; I feel glamorous when I wear it! Thanks so much, Georgie Pooh! Your prezzies rock! |
My Marlene,
ReplyDeleteYou looks so beautifuls todays. I'm so glad your prezzies made it to you safely and that you love 'dems.
Your boy,
Georgie
Heeehhees! I love romance! Your Georgie Pooh is so handsome! He is perfect for a beauty queen like you! and what lovely gifts!!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
Ooooh your Georgie Pooh is so sweet to yous!
ReplyDeleteMarmar,
ReplyDeleteThat is sooooooo sweet! George is such a romancer! Do you dream about him? Did you give Toby a bite of your cookie?
~auntie t
Hi Marlene - aww, George is totally smitten with you and we're not surprised, you're so cute and have beautiful eyes! And this lovely 'wine and dine puppy romance pack' came from Shelby's auction so a good cause was helped too - that George is such a great guy!
ReplyDeleteSchnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.