THE BASICS
1.) Name and Age: Marlene (pronounced mar-lay-na). I was named after the German actress Marlene Dietrich. I am 4 years 4 months of pure puggy goodness!
2.) Breed: Pug
3.) Nickname(s): Blue, Honey Pie, MarMar, Sweetie, Baby
4.) Where'd ya come from? My mom got me from a breeder about 1.5 hours from home.
FAVORITES
1.) Toy: My Victoria's Secret dogs!
2.) Snack: Frosty Paws!
3.) Human person: I really love my mom, however my dad gives wonderful nightly belly rubs!
FUNNY STUFF
1.) Worst habit: Scratching my mom when I have to go potty!
2.) Most embarrassing moment: When I spin my butt on the carpet when others are over.
3.) Family dynamic (this is a question for those of you with more than one animal in the house. i.e. who is alpha? who is the cuddler? who is the naughty one? etc. I just want to know how you fit into the family!) I am the Alpha of the house (dad will tell you differently, but I make sure to keep him in line). My dad is Beta, then comes mom, then Toby.
4.) Your humans' FAVORITE thing about you!: Um. Can I say everything?! What is there NOT to love? They especially focus on my delicious-smelling paws, my honey-smelling ears, the noise I make while snuggling in to sleep, & how I turn in circles before lying down!
I especially enjoyed the time when I stayed in your bed with you & Toby. You snuggled with me:)I thought your favorite snack was anything you could get your hands on???
ReplyDelete~auntie t
HEEEEHHEE!! you spin your bee hind on the carpet!!! Oh my dog!! Mommy says that her first doggie baby would do that and she thought that she was the only one in the world that could do that!! You must be a very special doggie!!!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
Hi Marlene!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that was how you pronounced your name. Thank goodness we only text...wouldn't want to make you upset by not pronouncing correctedly. My sister Gracie Lynn does the butt spin likes you do. What are Victoria Secret dogs? Also, mamas call me Honey Buns...my sweet Honey Pie.
Much luvs and hugs...Your boy,
Georgie Pooh "Honey Bunny" Bear
Georgie Pooh:
ReplyDeleteMy Victoria Secret dogs are the stuffed dogs my mom gets from a naughty underwear place.
Love, Marlene