Marlene's my luv,We have a mammoth toad here too that lives under our back patio...he dug himselfs a hole to live in...could they be relateds you think?Lots of Luvs,Georgie
Ahh that thing scares us...we are scared-y pugs!
wow-- do you bark at it, too?~auntie txoxoxx
Auntie T: No, we don't bark at the toad; we just like to sniff it!Love, Marlene
Wow! I think Mikko would growl! He does that a lot . . . and then pounce! Has he moved at all? Whoa, what to do??? Licks, Cousin Colbi
Hi Marlene,Don't let him pee on you, you'll get warts. He's kinda cute though.I left you an award on my blog.I hope you like it.
Marlene's my luv,
ReplyDeleteWe have a mammoth toad here too that lives under our back patio...he dug himselfs a hole to live in...could they be relateds you think?
Lots of Luvs,
Georgie
Ahh that thing scares us...we are scared-y pugs!
ReplyDeletewow-- do you bark at it, too?
ReplyDelete~auntie t
xoxoxx
Auntie T: No, we don't bark at the toad; we just like to sniff it!
ReplyDeleteLove, Marlene
Wow! I think Mikko would growl! He does that a lot . . . and then pounce! Has he moved at all? Whoa, what to do??? Licks, Cousin Colbi
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteDon't let him pee on you, you'll get warts. He's kinda cute though.
I left you an award on my blog.I hope you like it.