22 August 2010

Auction!

There is an auction taking place for a dog named Shelby. I have never met her, however she is a pretty gal! I placed a bid on the Three Dog Bakery Cookbook! Maybe if I win mom will make me special treats and I can make some for Georgie Pooh, Colbi, and Mikko, too!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm...treats! If you bake them, I'll gobble them down...okay...and share with my siblings. I hope you wins Marlene!
    Luvs you Lots,
    Your Georgie
    PS: I'm having Mama post your picture on my site about you being my girl and alls...I hopes thats alrights. I's so happys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Marmar-- we were checking out your new bf Georgie poo. LOL!!!

    ~auntie t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my luvs for your comment. I was hoping that you would still love me after I divulged my "biggest" secret...I will try to lose a few ell-bees for you...as I want to stay healthy and fit so we have long life together.
    Your boy,
    Georgie
    Pee-S: Tomorrows my 5th birthday...yep...Sept. 2nd, 2005...I was born. :)

    ReplyDelete