Mom says that voting is an important part of being a citizen, so I voted today! I voted for additional meals & treats & more room in the bed! I'll bet Toby voted for more car rides! What did you vote for?
My name is George Pooh. I was sent here by the Elgin girls to ask you out. I'm not great with the flirty, flirts. I think your cute. I'm single and I hear you are single. My birthday is September 2nds and I will be 5. I am orginally from Claremore, OK. Oks...I's a big mamas boy...just wanted to let you know. Mama said she was okay with me dating you if it was alright with you of course and your pawrents too. Ok...Please reply at slimmerpugs.blogspot.com under my picture post (my sister's set me up to let everyone know I was available for being a good boyfriend).
Dearest Marlene, I'm so happy that we have a chance to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Yousa super cutes and I'm super fixed...thought that would make your dad feel better. I'm overweight. I hope that's not an issue...I like food...what's your favorite food? My favorite food is anything I can get my teeth into that isn't making noise...specifically, cheese. Yummers! Also...I haves 3 sisters who keep me in line and one brother who's birthday is also in May...and his name is....get this...Toby! We haves a lots in common. With pug luv, George
omd we just found your bloggy after reading about your possible dates with George! He is a handsome hunk I think you should go on a dates! Anywho I am Winston and I stopped by to tell yous that I cheer yous on for a date with George. It really is nice to have a boyfriends, I mean I hooked up with Tuni from Sequoia and Petunia blog and boy we both have never looked backs!
We likes your bloggy too! Oh I agree with my bud Anakin, vote for more treatie treats!
PS Marlene hear me roar..... hmmmm mum thinks more like "hear me snort!" BOL (she says I snorts lots like a typical puggers.)
Hi Marlene, my bee-u-tea-full girl. I just wanted to let you know that I am a lot biggers than you in the weight department...I'm sort of a large pug. I'm embarrassed to even tell you how much I weigh...let's just say a lot!! Oks...the weight is a bit of a touchy subject...I know I need to lose quite a few pounds...but that just means there is more of me to love and cuddle. By the way, be sure to post on the newest blog post so that you can be entered in our drawing to win a goodie box. It would be ever-so-nice if you one my bee-u-tea-full. Your bashfull boy, Georgie
Hi Marlene! Since I love reading your bloggy and getting notes from you, I thought I would answer your bloggy question. I vote for more Marlene posts and pictures. Your boy, Georgie :)
I voted for more toys in my toy box (Izzy)
ReplyDeleteI's votes for Mommy to gives me her spot on 'da couch (Josie)
Me's votie votes for more treats xoxox Anakin Man
My name is George Pooh. I was sent here by the Elgin girls to ask you out. I'm not great with the flirty, flirts. I think your cute. I'm single and I hear you are single. My birthday is September 2nds and I will be 5. I am orginally from Claremore, OK.
ReplyDeleteOks...I's a big mamas boy...just wanted to let you know. Mama said she was okay with me dating you if it was alright with you of course and your pawrents too.
Ok...Please reply at slimmerpugs.blogspot.com under my picture post (my sister's set me up to let everyone know I was available for being a good boyfriend).
Dearest Marlene,
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that we have a chance to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Yousa super cutes and I'm super fixed...thought that would make your dad feel better. I'm overweight. I hope that's not an issue...I like food...what's your favorite food? My favorite food is anything I can get my teeth into that isn't making noise...specifically, cheese. Yummers! Also...I haves 3 sisters who keep me in line and one brother who's birthday is also in May...and his name is....get this...Toby! We haves a lots in common.
With pug luv,
George
omd we just found your bloggy after reading about your possible dates with George! He is a handsome hunk I think you should go on a dates! Anywho I am Winston and I stopped by to tell yous that I cheer yous on for a date with George. It really is nice to have a boyfriends, I mean I hooked up with Tuni from Sequoia and Petunia blog and boy we both have never looked backs!
ReplyDeleteWe likes your bloggy too! Oh I agree with my bud Anakin, vote for more treatie treats!
PS Marlene hear me roar..... hmmmm mum thinks more like "hear me snort!" BOL (she says I snorts lots like a typical puggers.)
Winston
Oooh Marmar! A puggie wants to be your boyfriend! I voted too. Just political stuff. *yawn*
ReplyDelete~auntie t
xoxoxox
Hi Marlene, my bee-u-tea-full girl. I just wanted to let you know that I am a lot biggers than you in the weight department...I'm sort of a large pug. I'm embarrassed to even tell you how much I weigh...let's just say a lot!! Oks...the weight is a bit of a touchy subject...I know I need to lose quite a few pounds...but that just means there is more of me to love and cuddle. By the way, be sure to post on the newest blog post so that you can be entered in our drawing to win a goodie box. It would be ever-so-nice if you one my bee-u-tea-full.
ReplyDeleteYour bashfull boy,
Georgie
Hi Marlene! Since I love reading your bloggy and getting notes from you, I thought I would answer your bloggy question. I vote for more Marlene posts and pictures.
ReplyDeleteYour boy,
Georgie :)