One of my favorite things to do is relax on the boat with mom & dad! I do wish, however, that I were able to lick the fish rather than just smelling them before dad throws them back! Mom is afraid I'll get a weird disease if I do that. Whatevs!
A boat sounds awesome. Although we live near the ocean, we don't know anyone with a boat. And mom gets seasick. A lake or river might be nice though. Have a great time!
We agree . . . we would want to lick them too! We lick everything! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDeleteThat looks super relaxing Marmar. Does Toby come along, too? Do you always sit in the same spot?
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Auntie, t
Parents are weird like that. Have fun on the boat. (Don't jump in the water.)
ReplyDeleteRoxy
A boat sounds awesome. Although we live near the ocean, we don't know anyone with a boat. And mom gets seasick. A lake or river might be nice though. Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun!!!! Kiki was holding fast to a dead fish on the beach....ugh. I surely did NOT want to pull it from her mouth!!!!
ReplyDeletesuch a lucky pug! shouldn't she be on the deck, working on her tan?
ReplyDeletehi marlene!
ReplyDeleteoh how fun!
what a great family activity!
xoxoxo
Hi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteYou get to go on a boat? That is pawsome! Happy Fourth of July!
Stop by at my blog and see me dressed as Uncle Sam!