Hello, puggies & peoples,
I have been informed that I will be a big sister and have a little brother! I am super excited to have another little puggy running around with me and am excited to show him the ways of the wild, wild world!
What's that you say? It's not a puggy? WTP?
Congrats Marlene
ReplyDeleteHow fun will that be to have a little brother to play with?!?
Love Noodles
Marlene, this is very excellent news!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm its not a pug you say...but you know you can teach him to be like a pug!!!! Congrads.
ReplyDeleteoh we likes the advice that sequoia tuni and emma say..... we will teach him the power of the pug!!!!
ReplyDeleteWinston
Woah! A brother?! Can you sniff him yet in moms belly?
ReplyDeletexoxox
auntie t
Wow! How lucky you are. We are really excited! Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDeleteoh how exciting!
ReplyDeletewe cannot wait to meet him!
what a lucky puggy!
Congrats on being a big sissy Marlene!! You are going to be a great big sissy to a little hooman :)
ReplyDeletehuggies,
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man
Ooohh so exciting, we can't wait to meet him!!!
ReplyDeleteLater!
Vito