If I saw that face looking at me on my birthday I certainly would give belly rubs.Love Noodles' Mommy #2HB to your Mom
Happy Birthday to your sweet momma!
Happy Birthday to your mom!
Tell your Mom happy birthday for us!
Yeah. I def would give you extra spesh belly rubs on your moms Bday.xoxoxauntie t
Oh yes! Your sweet face and belly . . . Happy Birthday, Auntie!!! Cousins Colbi and Mikko
happy happy birthday to your mom!
Happy Happy b-lated birfdays to yous sweet momma!!!!huggies,IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man
If I saw that face looking at me on my birthday I certainly would give belly rubs.
ReplyDeleteLove Noodles' Mommy #2
HB to your Mom
Happy Birthday to your sweet momma!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your mom!
ReplyDeleteTell your Mom happy birthday for us!
ReplyDeleteYeah. I def would give you extra spesh belly rubs on your moms Bday.
ReplyDeletexoxox
auntie t
Oh yes! Your sweet face and belly . . . Happy Birthday, Auntie!!! Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDeletehappy happy birthday to your mom!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy b-lated birfdays to yous sweet momma!!!!
ReplyDeletehuggies,
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man