Marlene, you just as cute as a bug in a rug!!!!Licks,Ruthie
You looked sacked! You must have had a busy day Marmar. xoxoxauntie, t
Hi my luv! I must ship myself and my sock monkey in a box so that I can nap next to my lovely!Your boy, Georgie Pooh XXXXX
ohhhh I am so jealous! YOU FIT IN YOUR BED! unlike me who is way too bigs for mine that I had to pass it on to my feline sisters!Winston
now that is a power nap!so cute!happy monday!
We love to nap too! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
You are super sweet all snuggles in yous beds-Hugs,IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man
Oh Marlene, you look TIIIIIIIRRRREEEED! That nap looks glorious!Later!Vito
Marlene, you just as cute as a bug in a rug!!!!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
You looked sacked! You must have had a busy day Marmar.
ReplyDeletexoxox
auntie, t
Hi my luv! I must ship myself and my sock monkey in a box so that I can nap next to my lovely!
ReplyDeleteYour boy,
Georgie Pooh XXXXX
ohhhh I am so jealous! YOU FIT IN YOUR BED! unlike me who is way too bigs for mine that I had to pass it on to my feline sisters!
ReplyDeleteWinston
now that is a power nap!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
happy monday!
We love to nap too! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDeleteYou are super sweet all snuggles in yous beds-
ReplyDeleteHugs,
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man
Oh Marlene, you look TIIIIIIIRRRREEEED! That nap looks glorious!
ReplyDeleteLater!
Vito