I bet you are uber excited to see Auntie Noelle! Give her extra smooches for me. Love, Auntie txoxox
how exciting. I usually get excited about going to the airport unless it is to drop Mum off when she leaves!Winston
oh how fun marlene!we cannot wait to hear all about your adventures with auntie noelle!
Sounds very exciting for sure!!looking forward to hear more-hugs,IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man
Wait. Just. A. Minute. Auntie Noelle is OUR MOMMY. Is this when we were looking everywhere for her? We went into deep depression while you were all excited. We need to discuss this . . . Cousins Colbi and Mikko
I bet you are uber excited to see Auntie Noelle! Give her extra smooches for me.
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie t
xoxox
how exciting. I usually get excited about going to the airport unless it is to drop Mum off when she leaves!
ReplyDeleteWinston
oh how fun marlene!
ReplyDeletewe cannot wait to hear all about your adventures with auntie noelle!
Sounds very exciting for sure!!
ReplyDeletelooking forward to hear more-
hugs,
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man
Wait. Just. A. Minute. Auntie Noelle is OUR MOMMY. Is this when we were looking everywhere for her? We went into deep depression while you were all excited. We need to discuss this . . . Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDelete