19 July 2011
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? Which means all of you puggies love me so, so much! Over the past month I have spent time with my dad's family and met my cousin, Alley, a blue heeler (photos to come); mom went on an unexpected road trip to her niece's funeral, during which time dad put me to work at the office (the nerve! photos to come of me working my curly tail off!); I had my 3 favorite aunties, g-ma, and cousin over for a week-long slumber party; AND I received prizes in the mail from Noodles (photos to come)! Whew! Until I have a chance to update you with new photos of Yours Truly, I will leave you with a photo of me and mom 1.5 years ago. This is one of mom's favorite pictures because I am giving her puggy kisses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteMy mom loves kisses too! Instead of puggy kisses, she gets corgi kisses!
Stewey
Marlene your back and cute as evers!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
The Girls
What a sweet picture!!
ReplyDeleteGlad your back to blogging my sweetheart. I missed you bunches!
ReplyDeleteMuch love!
Your boy,
Georgie Pooh
Pee-s: When is your barkday...mesa doesn't wants to forget it!!
Yeah yous is back. Oh and I hope that working your curly tail off did not affect that gorgeous pug curl. The nerve of your Dad. Pugs don't work... they lounge!
ReplyDeleteBOL
Winston
Marmar, I love this pic of you giving ur mom puggy smooches. It was lovely seeing you again(as always). I miss you already.
ReplyDeletexoxox
auntie, t
Mommies love smooches! We smooch our mommy all the time. Bark you for taking such good care of her when she came to visit and to Toby for testing our toys for us. Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDelete