31 July 2011

Meeting Alley

 Oh. My. Pug. I am soooo sorry for not having blogged in, like, 82375902437 years! I promised I would introduce you to my cousin, Alley, whom I met last month. I was uncertain of allowing her in my territory at first; I chased her and barked at her to show her who's boss! Mom says that I would calm down after a while and then, after not seeing her for a few hours, would start to bark and chase her again, almost as if I had forgotten she was here! I say, whatevs, I was simply staying in charge.
Alley and I are posing pretty!

7 comments:

  1. good job. of course it is a simply run, chase and bark reminder that a PUG is ALWAYS in charge especially when there is foodies involved!

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just keep your big pug eyes on her you never know what kinda of things Alley may try...that's how we see it!

    Hugs
    The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. My what big ears Alley has! That was super nice she came to see you at your house.

    xoxox
    auntie, t
    p.s what happened to the HUGE rug in the foyer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a cousin named Alley?! Wow! Whew! We can't keep up. Tell her BOL from us. Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice picture of the two of you!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene my luvs! How rudes of your mama to forget to post about your birthday. Had I known your birthday earlier...I would have definently sent you a pressie. My birthday is September 2nd my luv...and just a note from you will make my heart all a flutter. :)
    XOXOXO
    Your boy,
    Georgie Pooh

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi marlene!
    oh it is so fun to meet alley and see you two together!

    ReplyDelete