 |
| So, this is the deal: about 495028 million years ago I won the Mad Libs' contest on Noodles' blog and have YET to post all the goodies I received! |
 |
| Let me at that box! I know it's for me! |
 |
| Check it out!!! An apple squeaky, a poop bag holder to attach to my leash (so mom can easily pick up my poops! BOL!), and a BONEY-BONE (which lasted about .00038 seconds)!!! |
 |
| Toby, in true Toby fashion, stole the toy and proceeded to stink it up with his garbage breath! Ugh! |
 |
| And we need to include the sexy photo of Noodles in her bikini!!! |
|
My Mad Libs answers went like this:
Every year in July, THE PUG PUG has a huge Fourth of July picnic. In addition to the usual booths that sell fried WALLYMELONon a stick, and the face- DEVOURING stand, THE PUG PUG always hosts a play reenacting famous historical scenes.
This year, things became confused because some scripts got mixed up at the copy shop. Last year, residents saw George Washington crossing the Delaware River, while this year, residents saw MARLENE DIETRICH BEGGING at a stand across from SEQUOIA NATIONAL FOREST! A few years ago, residents saw Thomas Jefferson writing the Declaration of Independence. This year they saw OTIS SNIFFING MILO & OTIS. To top it all off, instead of watching Abraham Lincoln recite the Gettysburg Address, residents saw BRIAN (from Family Guy) LICKING A PUG IS A DOG by Kenn Nesbitt!
The town elders didn't know if they should be laughing or crying. But they knew for sure that this year's THE PUG picnic would be remembered for a long time!
BOL! I'm so clever! Thanks, Noodles, for the fun activity and for sending me prizes!
What a great ad-lib you did my luv. Enjoyed seeing your beautiful face as always...just make your mama clean the apple and then it will be yours again!!
ReplyDeleteYour boy,
Georgie Pooh XOXOXO
Marmar! So happy to see you made time to blog. I know you've been so busy napping & helping mom in the garden. Your adlibs is super cute.
ReplyDeletexoxox
auntie, t
p.s do you remember that I was visiting you when you opened your prizes from Noodles?
P.p.s Garbage breath! hahahahaha!!
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteI am so pleased you got your prizes. I hope they treat you well.
I "sampled" the chew myself. It was gooooooooooooooood for about 1 nanosecond and then it was gone.
Love Noodles
@ Noodles:
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sampling the squeaky! That must be why it tasted soooo good!
Love, Marlene