I becha guys are getting all yummy smelling for when auntie comes to see you! xoxoxauntie, tp.s. marmar- your bum is NOT in the sun
Awww! You two are so cute! Your little bro is growing! We are praying for his health and well being! And your mommy's health and well being too!Licks,Ruthie
that is some seriously extra-floofy post-bath fur!
It is a very serene scene in the complex dissonance of a sometimes unquiet city. Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill
I like this idea MUCH better than the hair dryer. Kitty+Coco
Oh Marlene, you and Toby are tooooo cute basking in the sun! It's making me ... verrrrry ... sleeeeeeepy.Later!Vito
hi marlene!oh sun bathing is so fun!you look marvelous!
I becha guys are getting all yummy smelling for when auntie comes to see you!
ReplyDeletexoxox
auntie, t
p.s. marmar- your bum is NOT in the sun
Awww! You two are so cute! Your little bro is growing! We are praying for his health and well being! And your mommy's health and well being too!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
that is some seriously extra-floofy post-bath fur!
ReplyDeleteIt is a very serene scene in the complex dissonance of a sometimes unquiet city.
ReplyDeleteMocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill
I like this idea MUCH better than the hair dryer.
ReplyDeleteKitty+Coco
Oh Marlene, you and Toby are tooooo cute basking in the sun! It's making me ... verrrrry ... sleeeeeeepy.
ReplyDeleteLater!
Vito
hi marlene!
ReplyDeleteoh sun bathing is so fun!
you look marvelous!