OMP Marlene, I have one of my beds beside my mummy's mirror too :D~Oisín
Oh Marlene - you look so cute there!Stewey
What a cozy spot Mar! I heard you & Tobicans got pawdicures today. Lucky pug.xoxoxauntie, t
Ahhh what a great place! We have beds in our bathroom so we can be with our Mom all the time!
I love the picture! What a great spot your mama found for you Marlene.Take Care,RiggsThe Misadventures of Riggs the Pug - http://riggsthepug.blogspot.com
OMP Marlene, I have one of my beds beside my mummy's mirror too :D
ReplyDelete~Oisín
Oh Marlene - you look so cute there!
ReplyDeleteStewey
What a cozy spot Mar! I heard you & Tobicans got pawdicures today. Lucky pug.
ReplyDeletexoxox
auntie, t
Ahhh what a great place! We have beds in our bathroom so we can be with our Mom all the time!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture! What a great spot your mama found for you Marlene.
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
Riggs
The Misadventures of Riggs the Pug - http://riggsthepug.blogspot.com