OMD Marlene! That nest looks divine and I mean DIVINE!!! I must dirty the sheet so I can have a nice nest like you.You look so snuggy and relaxed.Love Noodles
@Noodles:Yes, Noodles, you must dirty the sheets; that's almost better than nesting in them!Love, Marlene
Hola Marlene!!Don't you Love Mommas for doing that!!!BechosSpongy & Licky
Some people might ask why clean sheets were on the ground to begin with...but I wouldn't ask that :)
That is a real fluffy bunch of sheets your mom cleaned up for you:)Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill
That is the best nest ever! Maybe even better than your monkey bed;)xoxox auntie, t
I thought that was the only reason mommas washed and dried the sheets!! =)~kisses~Mia
We need to talk to our momma! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
OMD Marlene! That nest looks divine and I mean DIVINE!!! I must dirty the sheet so I can have a nice nest like you.
ReplyDeleteYou look so snuggy and relaxed.
Love Noodles
@Noodles:
ReplyDeleteYes, Noodles, you must dirty the sheets; that's almost better than nesting in them!
Love, Marlene
Hola Marlene!!
ReplyDeleteDon't you Love Mommas for doing that!!!
Bechos
Spongy & Licky
Some people might ask why clean sheets were on the ground to begin with...but I wouldn't ask that :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a real fluffy bunch of sheets your mom cleaned up for you:)
ReplyDeleteMocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill
That is the best nest ever! Maybe even better than your monkey bed;)
ReplyDeletexoxox
auntie, t
I thought that was the only reason mommas washed and dried the sheets!! =)
ReplyDelete~kisses~
Mia
We need to talk to our momma! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDelete