09 February 2011

Valentine's Day Explosion!

Valentine's Day arrived early today at my house! Georgie Pooh sent me a Valentine package! I knew just by smelling the box that it was for me!!!

I diligently sought out the treatables first!

Georgie Pooh sent me heart & crown treats (for a lovely princess!)!

And he also sent me my very own love tag! This side has my name, of course, and on the other side... it says GP & MM!


Check out all the Valentine prezzies that GP sent! A pretty sweater, a special card that reads "My Marlene", a toy, treats, Milo & Otis, the heart tag, & a poop bag dispenser (for mom! BOL!)!

 
Check out me in my sweater! I just love it! It was knit by PugNotes! The card is by AllYouNeedIsPug!


I had to go outside and bring my pretty sweater out for a spin! It is so cozy & warm and easy to get on & off!

After mom and I went for a short trot outside, I played with my new toy! I love that it is super soft & has a squeaky inside!         Thanks, Georgie Pooh, for all of the goodies! You made a puggy happy this Valentine's Day! xoXOxo

9 comments:

  1. Marmar!!!! Your boyfurrend is very romantic. You are a lucky pugger. You sure know how to model.
    xoxox
    ~auntie t

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA how nice!!! totally spoiled rotten girl! He is a good catch that GP!

    Luv the sweater

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wonder what Mikko will get me. You are so lucky and GP sure has good taste in surprises! Licks, Cousin Colbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Marlene! Georgie Pooh certainly is sweet on you!!!!

    Those are some FABULOUS pressies!!! You look SO SO SO fetching in your Melissy sweater!!!! I LOVE the color combo!

    Happy Early Valentine's Day!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one loved and lucky girl Marlene! Oh and you look super cute in your sweater....way to go GP!

    Hugs
    Sequoia and Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you loved your gifties my Marlene! You look really good in your sweater. Nothing better than my sweetie pie getting sweets.
    Your boy,
    Georgie Pooh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Marlene,

    Happy Valentines Day! You look pretty in your sweater. I hope the treats were tasty!

    Sincerely,
    Mister Bean

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lucky pug! and what a darling sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi marlene!
    it is so nice to meet you!
    we are so happy you love your sweater!
    we loved making it for you.
    georgie is obviously soooo sweet on you! :)
    may we use your wonderful photos in our sweater vest gallery?
    www.dogsweatervests.com
    :) melissa & emmitt

    ReplyDelete