08 February 2011

CSN Stores!

My mom talks about how a swing set brings back positive childhood memories for her! She had a yellow metal one and plans to one day get a swing set for her kids when they come along (wait a minute... aren't I the only kid she'll ever need?!). She envisions something like this:
She says this would be great to ignite a child's imagination and keep them busy for hours!

She also thinks this would be fun to have since we live on a lake! You would be the coolest kid (pug?) on the block if you had this!


And don't forget that every child needs a play house (just as long as they don't expect me to be the obedient dog!)!
CSN Stores sells all of these great childhood items & much more! Stay tuned for my review of a great product from CSN Stores coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I had always dreamed of a huge swing set like that! Altho when I was real young we had a playhouse. Big one! Marmar- I can't wait to see what your mommy chooses to review. I bet it's going to be new bed for you since Toby took over your kitchen one.

    xoxox
    auntie, t

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bet it is going to be all of this fun stuff in the pictures so you can test it before the kids come along. Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko

    ReplyDelete