21 February 2011

Super CSN Review!

A couple weeks ago I teased everyone about the goodies that CSN Stores have! I decided to review a flexi Classic leash, because let's be honest, if I have to be on a leash it is going to be both pretty & safe for me to use!

Check this baby out! It can manage up to 44 lbs (which means I get to gain 22 lbs! More treatables, please!) and extends 16 feet!

Mom really likes how the leash has a safety 'collar'; the safety collar is wrapped around my neck (it is loose, don't worry, and large enough to accommodate a small - medium-sized dog neck) and the leash clip clips to the 2 loops on the safety collar and the D-ring on my original collar. This is a safety mechanism in case my real collar were to break (it has happened to Toby!), the safety collar would prevent me from running away or into traffic!

Another great feature of the flexi Classic leash is the 'lock' 'unlock' options that the humans control. The leash is unlocked here, so I can meander up to 16 feet!

And here the leash locked, preventing me from going any further than mom wants me to. She especially likes to use the lock when other dogs are approaching on a walk. This is the only brand of retractable leash that mom trusts!
So what are you waiting for? Use your puggy paws to check out CSN Stores to buy yourself some doggy goodness or a swing set to play on!

2 comments:

  1. Marmar, you sure know how to review products! I like csnstores, too. I would like a swingset(for your cousin Mel). They have alot to choose from!!! I am glad you choose to review a safe leash.
    xoxox

    Auntie t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice leash! Mom won't let me have one of those fancy ones :( Something about 'been there, done that', read the blog . . . sheesh. We got some new snow too! Licks, Cousin Colbi (& Mikko)

    ReplyDelete