Aww Marmar, you must have had a yummy dinner! That is super nice your mom shares. :)xoxoxoauntie, t
Awwww! So cute!I share mom's pillow too....when her melon is ON it! HAHAHAHAHAA! She says I coined the term "asshat" by doing that!Love,S-Dog
You look so comfy! Guess what? Mom forgot to leash me up the past 2 nights!!! I got to wander all night and sleep wherever I wanted to! BOL Licks, Cousin Mikko (and Colbi)
Maybe one of the top 5 cutest pug pictures I've ever seen. And I'm an expert.Later!Vito
Aww Marmar, you must have had a yummy dinner! That is super nice your mom shares. :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
auntie, t
Awwww! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI share mom's pillow too....when her melon is ON it! HAHAHAHAHAA! She says I coined the term "asshat" by doing that!
Love,
S-Dog
You look so comfy! Guess what? Mom forgot to leash me up the past 2 nights!!! I got to wander all night and sleep wherever I wanted to! BOL Licks, Cousin Mikko (and Colbi)
ReplyDeleteMaybe one of the top 5 cutest pug pictures I've ever seen. And I'm an expert.
ReplyDeleteLater!
Vito