08 January 2011

My CSN Review

Last month I blogged about CSN Stores and the exciting things they have for both me & my mom!
Because we live where a lot of hunting occurs, we decided to order this Track Jacket for me!

Here I am in the woods without my Track Jacket. I almost blend right in!
And here I am with my Track Jacket! My mom loves how bright this jacket is and how easy it is to see me from afar!


The Track Jacket is great because there are two adjustable straps that are easy to fit for all shape dogs; pugs are difficult to find clothes for because our chests are always so broad, yet my Track Jacket fits perfect because it is adjustable.
The other great thing about my Track Jacket is the convenient loop for my leash clip! Mom loves my new Track Jacket and I wear it out whenever we go for a walk in the woods. Now she no longer has to worry that a hunter might mistake me for an over-sized rodent!  
  
 Make sure to check out CSN Stores for all of your needs!

CSNStores.com provided the Track Jacket for this review. The opinions shared are those of Marlene's mom.

6 comments:

  1. Super cool jacket Marmar. I don't think you can get any brighter than that!

    ~auntie t
    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet Marlene! I'm so glad your parents have a safety jacket on you so those hunters do not shoot you. I understand the dangers because I was patrolling in my home today and outside I heard rifle shots. I don't know if I told you this my luv but our front yard is in the city limits and our backyard is considered country and a piece of farmland lies right beyond our property to the north. So...I'm both a city and country boy.
    Hugs & Kisses!
    Your boy,
    Georgie Pooh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruffwear makes great stuff, don't they? Our life jackets came from them too!

    Snorts-
    Brutus & Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Marlene! We had no idea you were such an outdoorsey Pugger!!!!

    Mom says "It's a Michigan thing"!

    Happy Sunday gorgeous!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great choice for your review. CSN has so many cool things for us dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We feel much better now that you will be safe. You look right slick! Licks, Cousins Colbi & Mikko

    ReplyDelete