My and my mom's hearts are hurting for
Plummy the pug, who has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. We know that she will experience much happiness at her new home over the Rainbow Bridge, as she did in her home with her mom. She is such a pretty girl and will not be forgotten.
I am so sorry!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear your furiend died my luv. We have lost so many furiends this month...hopefully next month..."love" month...there won't be so much heartache and break.
ReplyDeleteYour boy,
Georgie Pooh
PS: I luvs my baby blue heart you sent to me...I evens did a posty abouts it. I hope you don't mind. :)
Dear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteMe and LuLu and My MamaFigure want to say how sad we are about your friend.
Sincerly,
Mister Bean
We are sorry to hear this~
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts and pawyers go out to you all and Plummy's family~
hugs,
IzZY, Josie, TriXie and Anakin Man
We are so sorry about your furend Plummy! And so happy she had a Mommy like our Mommy and your Mommy that loved her so much! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDelete