Mom says I have the prettiest side-profile she has ever rested her eyes on!
My New Year resolutions are: 1.) get more treatables 2.) get more belly rubs 3.) hog all the treatables & belly rubs from Toby 4.) nap more. What do you resolve to do in the New Year?

those are some EXCELLENT resolutions! would it be so wrong for me to make those my personal (human) resolutions, as well?
ReplyDeleteYou DO have a very pretty profile!!!!
ReplyDeleteI resolve to obtain more treatables, tummy rubs, McCheesyBurgers and to somehow make mom leave me the HAAAAILL alone and not try to pick me up and make squealy noises at me all the time!!!!
Happy New Year!
Love,
S-Dog
Hello my beautiful Ms. Marlene!
ReplyDeleteI agree that your side profile (any profile for that matter) is bea-tee-full'ums.
My resolutions are to get more one on one time with the mamas. As you can tell, in this household that is really hard.
Much Luvums!
Your boy,
Georgie Pooh
Hahaha!! Mommy made me a resolution: watch my weight more...
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete@Salinger: do you suppose we have the same mom?!?!
ReplyDelete@Ruthie: I watch my weight, too... I watch it grow as I eat treatables! BOL
These are great Marlene! The puggies are just to get MORE foodables, treatables, and steal yummy beer licks!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Your resolutions are great! Especially the one about the treatables!
LuLu and I think you are very pretty and she especially likes your beauty mark.
Sincerely,
Mister Bean
Sooooo beautiful! I just can't think of any resolutions, cuz my everything I do is so great. More treatables works though.
ReplyDeleteMarmar, good luck with your res. Most res don't work but I have faith in yours because they sound legit. You can make it work!
ReplyDeletelove, auntie t
xoxoxox
Wow! Great resolutions. We are going to try them here, too. Your profile sure is pretty. Mikko's has a cute one also. Licks, Cousin Colbi
ReplyDeleteMy Mom loves my profile too but I have to say you give me a run for my money!
ReplyDeleteLater!
Vito
Those all sound like very good new years resolutions! Very commendable! <3
ReplyDelete