Hee hee! You give your Mom the same look I give my Mom at dinner time. HugsSequoia
We get that eye in our home every dinner hour as well! Pugs certainly have their own way of telling the time!
We do too! Only sometimes Mom and Dad make us wait until after our walk. Those are not good times.Licks, Cousins Colbi & Mikko
I know how you feel. I had to wait for the pizza to cook in the oven. The smell. The drool coming out of my mouth. Yep auntie drools, too. The hunger pains. *sigh* At least the pizza was done. Then I ate 3 pieces. YUM! It was so worth the wait.~auntie txoxooxox
Hee hee! You give your Mom the same look I give my Mom at dinner time.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sequoia
We get that eye in our home every dinner hour as well! Pugs certainly have their own way of telling the time!
ReplyDeleteWe do too! Only sometimes Mom and Dad make us wait until after our walk. Those are not good times.
ReplyDeleteLicks, Cousins Colbi & Mikko
I know how you feel. I had to wait for the pizza to cook in the oven. The smell. The drool coming out of my mouth. Yep auntie drools, too. The hunger pains. *sigh* At least the pizza was done. Then I ate 3 pieces. YUM! It was so worth the wait.
ReplyDelete~auntie t
xoxooxox