15 December 2010

Treatables from Dixie & Sophie!

A package arrived from Dixie & Sophie! They were our gift exchange buddies!


Hurry, daddy, show us what it is!
Look how good looking they are!


Toby loves the Woobie! He has a red one & a blue one & now has a pink one!

I hogged all the treatables! BOL! I have to keep an eye on the sweet potato bone so nodoggy takes it!


This sweet potato bone was my favorite! Oh.My.Dog. It was SO delicious! Thanks, Dixie Bugg & Sophie for all the goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Marmar- your mom told me all about that sweet potato treat. She told me you went hog wild, er I mean dog wild over it!

    ~auntie t

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you doggies loved the prezzies!!! We BOL'd since Toby liked the stuff we picked for Marlene and Marlene liked the stuff we picked for Toby! We hope Toby is ok with pink!! :) That candy cane bone looks NOM-alicious!!!!! We might have to go get one for ourselves now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete