01 December 2010

CSN Stores!

My mom, dad, Toby & I moved into our new house almost 1 year ago! Mom and dad have done a lot to spruce the place up (including putting more beds around the house for me!), however mom still talks about wanting bar stools for the island in the kitchen! After browsing the Internet, she found counter height stools!

Mom likes both this stool and the one above with the leather seat. (both are fine with me; I'd look cute on either!). Mom really likes CSN Stores because they have over 200 online stores where you can find everything from stylish furniture, counter height stools, great cookware, or (*drum roll*) doggy supplies!

Oh. My. Dog.! A pink crate! I must have this for visiting g-ma & g-pa! Keep your eyes peeled, puggies & humans, I'll soon be reviewing an item for CSN!

2 comments:

  1. Marlene! You are shopping at csnstores now? I love that online store, too. That pink crate is SOOOO you. I can't wait to see what you pick for your review!

    ~auntie t
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene!! Where have you been for the past few days? Did you go visit George Pooh? Heehee! I used to be jealous of you! But now I have a boyfurend of my own!!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    Pee.s. I likes that pink cage!!

    ReplyDelete