23 November 2010

Vacation!

Sock Monkey and I are ready for vacation! I will be spending Thanksgiving with g-ma & g-pa!

Mom doesn't know that I have packed extra foodables! BOL!

What?! I have to wait until the morning to start my vacation?! Balderdash!

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh Marmar! You are going to have so much fun with grandma & grandpa! You get to bring your monkey bed! Luck you:) xoxox

    ~auntie t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Marlene! Why don't you snack on those extra foodables while you wait?

    Happy Thanksgiving and have a good time with your G-parents!!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure they give you the Reddi-whip...whippy cream is so good my luv.
    Your boy,
    Georgie Pooh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! You look like a kid before Christmas! Except it's only Thanksgiving BOL!

    Snorts-
    Brutus & Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe Grandpa will hum you a tune. I love when he does that! Have fun with the Grands! Licks, Cousin Colbi (& Mikko)

    ReplyDelete