Nothing's wrong with that sweetheartums. You could hoard the whole kitchen sink and I would still loves you. A girl like you needs to protect her bones...I have to protect my things every day from my siblings.Your pudgy puggy boy,Georgie Pooh
BWAHAAHAA!!! You is funny, MarleneLicks,Ruthie
Marlene girl we are on your side!
It's ok to hoard bones marlene. We all have our favorite things. oxoxo~auntie t
Don't tell your mom or ours about all of our toys and bones! Guess we might be hoarders, too. Cousins Colbi and Mikko
Nothing's wrong with that sweetheartums. You could hoard the whole kitchen sink and I would still loves you. A girl like you needs to protect her bones...I have to protect my things every day from my siblings.
ReplyDeleteYour pudgy puggy boy,
Georgie Pooh
BWAHAAHAA!!! You is funny, Marlene
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
Marlene girl we are on your side!
ReplyDeleteIt's ok to hoard bones marlene. We all have our favorite things.
ReplyDeleteoxoxo
~auntie t
Don't tell your mom or ours about all of our toys and bones! Guess we might be hoarders, too. Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDelete