These first two photos were from when Mom and I stayed extra long with Auntie Trisha, Uncle Dale, and Cousin Melody! I really want to show this fierce photo of me stalking my prey! I really am a brave puggy and like to get kind of to the edge, but not too much to the edge because it kind of worries me!
Toby and I were happy to see each other again after a long separation and exhibited our joy by wrestling for the froggy! I won!
*whew* so much to share! Mom and Dad went far away to a place called Alaska. You know what that means? I was secretly able to sleep on Auntie Dawn's pillow and snuggle under Stefanieee's blankets! Grandma and Grandpa also spoiled me with lots of treats. I kept a journal at Grandma and Grandpa's and this is how it goes:"When I got to Grandma's, Mommy put me in my crate because Grandma and Grandpa were not home yet. When they came home, Grandpa took me outside. When Grandma laid down for a nap, she put my bed beside her on the floor. But I fooled her! I just jumped up on her bed and settled down for a snoozy nap!
Grandpa tied my leash to the white porch chair and went in to get the paper to read on the porch. But, I took off running off the porch, dragging the chair! I did not get far because Grandpa came after me! Oh well!!
I found a small hair barrette under the guest bed (I have good eyes!) but it had no taste, so I spit it out:( Grandma and Grandpa think I'm funny! They took me to meet Auntie Dawn and now I will be there for a few days! I love Auntie Dawn, and John, and Stefanieee!
Now I am back at Grandma and Grandpa's! I was so happy when Auntie Dawn and Stefanieee dropped me off! I was running all over the place! When Grandma and Grandpa left, they let be out of the crate! So I sat on Grandma's chair all by myself! When they looked in the window, I was sitting there cool as a cucumber!"
Dear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteYou are having an exciting summer! LuLu and I enjoyed your journal very much. LuLu especially liked the part where you jumped on the bed and took a nap with your Grandma!! I like the part where you ran away with the chair!!
Sincerely,
Mister Bean
Wow --Marmar you are having a super summer! :) xoxoxoxox
ReplyDelete~auntie t
Dear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are having a fun and exciting summer! LuLu and I like reading your journal. LuLu likes the part where you took a nap with your Grandma. My favorite part is where you take off with the white chair! Did your Granpa have to run really, really fast to catch you?
Sincerely,
Mister Bean
You do look fierce!
ReplyDelete