
Milo arrived in a big box on the front porch and mom and dad were really excited to see him. He is the same size as Toby and I, which is good because then otherwise I would have to show him what's up! Dad thinks Milo looks like Toby! Milo really is rather boring. He just stands there all day long and won't play tug-of-war or sniff back.

This is where I like to sit when mom cooks and bakes; mostly in case a crumb falls on the floor but also so I can be right next to her feet.
Dear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteMilo looks nice, maybe he is just shy. Have you tried jumping on him?
LuLu wants to know what is your favorite crumb?
Sincerely,
Mister Bean
P.S. Thanks for leaving notes on my blog.
Marmar, I think Milo is a bear?! Shhhhhhhhh. I'd be nice to it if I were you. So you need to blog on your visit wih Colbi. Pics soon.
ReplyDeleteAuntie, t
Hi! It's great to read another Pug blog. In my house I compete for crumbs with my 2 brothers. They are really big so I have to be quick :-)
ReplyDelete