My mom and I drove with grandma and grandpa for a long, long time and we saw a lot of my aunts and uncles! One day we went for a walk along the water! I had so much fun!
Hi Marmar. I am so happy you stayed at my house. I liked the times we got to nap & cuddle together. The pic of you on the boardwalk is gorg! I also, like the one of you peeking out from under my legs:)
Hi Marmar. I am so happy you stayed at my house. I liked the times we got to nap & cuddle together. The pic of you on the boardwalk is gorg! I also, like the one of you peeking out from under my legs:)
ReplyDeleteI'll see you soon.
Auntie~t
Dear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteI like the story about your vacation and I hope you and your mom are having a nice summer.
You are real pretty.
Sincerely,
Mister Bean
did you jump in the water? you should try it!
ReplyDelete*snort*
Le Mops, Lola & Chewie
Marlene, you are beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete