Farley came to visit for a whole week! He slept in my bed and played with my toys and chewed on my bones and played with my mom and dad. I like to watch him sleep. Sometimes we would play and he would chase me around and around the house! Poppy also came to visit! I really like Poppy because she is smaller than I and real petite! Mom spoiled her a lot, which I really did not mind because she is so tiny and just squeaks a lot!
Wowie! Farley & Poppy are so cute, like you! It has been so long since I have had a visitor. Please come see me soon, so we can play together soon. I have lots of toys and my Mom is a really good spoiler. Cousin Colbi
Awwwwww...That is really sweet that you were watching over your friend Farley sleeping on your bed. He really likes your bed. That was nice of you to share all your toys, too.
Dear Marlene, Thank you for your post on my blog. Yes, I am feeling better. My MaMaFigure picked me up to help me get a drink of water last Wednesday evening and saw that I was very, very sick. Sick was all over the place. She and That Man rushed me to my good vet's and they made me well. I still have to take antibiotics and the Place Where I Got Fixed is finally healing. My MaMaFigure feels so bad that she took me to a spay and neuter clinic, instead of my good vet's hospital. LuLu is doing fine! She is doing things she has never done before! Now that the trauma is over, I hope I can blog again. This was a bad time for all of us. But, it is better now!!! Thank you for thinking of me and LuLu.
Dear Marlene, I just read your comment on my blog. Thank you for thinking of me. I am feeling better, finally. I am still taking antibiotics, but I like them because my MaMaFigure hides them in Doggie Squirt Cheese. She was really, really scared because I was so sick. LuLu is doing fine. She is doing things she never did before!! She jumped off the porch and tried to fly!! Thank you for thinking about me. I am happy to be better. Sincerly, Mister Bean
Dear Marlene, My MaMaFigure left 2 messages for you, but she doesn't see them! Thank you for thinking of me, I am much better now. I was really, really sick and my MaMaFigure and That Man were so upset and worried. LuLu is fine too. She didn't get sick like I did! Sincerly, Mister Bean
Wowie! Farley & Poppy are so cute, like you! It has been so long since I have had a visitor. Please come see me soon, so we can play together soon. I have lots of toys and my Mom is a really good spoiler. Cousin Colbi
ReplyDeleteFarley is such a cutie! Glads you had fun!
ReplyDeleteFarley is cute - what kind of dog is he?
ReplyDeleteFarley is a bulldog!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww...That is really sweet that you were watching over your friend Farley sleeping on your bed. He really likes your bed. That was nice of you to share all your toys, too.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxox
~auntie t
Hi Marlene, I was at the park with my kids yesterday and we saw a black pug. I thought of you.
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene, I was at the park with my kids yesterday when I saw a black pug. He made me think of you.
ReplyDeletei left a comment yesterday but I don't think it worked. That was super nice of you to share your things with Farley & watch over him when he slept.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxox
~Auntie t
Dear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your post on my blog. Yes, I am feeling better. My MaMaFigure picked me up to help me get a drink of water last Wednesday evening and saw that I was very, very sick. Sick was all over the place. She and That Man rushed me to my good vet's and they made me well. I still have to take antibiotics and the Place Where I Got Fixed is finally healing. My MaMaFigure feels so bad that she took me to a spay and neuter clinic, instead of my good vet's hospital. LuLu is doing fine! She is doing things she has never done before! Now that the trauma is over, I hope I can blog again. This was a bad time for all of us. But, it is better now!!! Thank you for thinking of me and LuLu.
Sincerely,
Mister Bean
Dear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteI just read your comment on my blog. Thank you for thinking of me. I am feeling better, finally. I am still taking antibiotics, but I like them because my MaMaFigure hides them in Doggie Squirt Cheese. She was really, really scared because I was so sick. LuLu is doing fine. She is doing things she never did before!! She jumped off the porch and tried to fly!! Thank you for thinking about me. I am happy to be better.
Sincerly,
Mister Bean
Dear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteMy MaMaFigure left 2 messages for you, but she doesn't see them! Thank you for thinking of me, I am much better now. I was really, really sick and my MaMaFigure and That Man were so upset and worried. LuLu is fine too. She didn't get sick like I did!
Sincerly,
Mister Bean