You are so pretty Marlene! I agree! Colbi would tell you so too, but she is still off at puppy college. Did you have to use all of the chapstick? I am sure your mommy would have shared . . .. Auntie N
That is a familiar scene here at our house too..I find my Burts Bee's balm chewed up.Sighhh silly Pugs. also I have the Burts Bee's Banana lotion and each time I put it on my legs my Pugs are after me like Im Fresh Meat Licking me all over!
My Mom says that every time that I chew her cell phone!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jemima Jones Beck
You are so pretty Marlene! I agree! Colbi would tell you so too, but she is still off at puppy college. Did you have to use all of the chapstick? I am sure your mommy would have shared . . .. Auntie N
ReplyDeleteMarlene, Burt's Bees? That's not cheap stuff, is it. You must have sophisticated tastes. Well, hey, a dog's gotta be a dog, right?
ReplyDeleteBurts Bees is so tasty! that's why it is your auntie t's favorite chaptick ever! & yes are you prettylicious.
ReplyDeleteThat is a familiar scene here at our house too..I find my Burts Bee's balm chewed up.Sighhh silly Pugs. also I have the Burts Bee's Banana lotion and each time I put it on my legs my Pugs are after me like Im Fresh Meat Licking me all over!
ReplyDelete