25 February 2009

Under My Watchful Eye

I must protect the house; daddy says so. I take it very seriously. Toby helps, too, of course!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Marlene,

    Have you ever encountered a hippopotomus during your watch?

    Sincerely,
    Mister Bean
    P.S. You have very good posture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--Marmar you are big & you are bad! Keep guard.

    xoxoxox

    Auntie, t

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very good girl! I guard our apartment as well!
    Jemima Jones Beck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Marlene,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I don't ever touch the cactus - but the cats do! They actually chew on it occasionally and then Mom has to put honey on it's wounds and rip needles out of the cat's mouths.
    Mom says that her orchids have never bloomed! She bought them three years ago when they were tiny clones and they have grown and grown and grown and put on more and more roots, but no blooms at all!
    Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marlene! Thanks for stoppings by my bloggie. I's added you so I can keeps up with your pugventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene you are a very cute little puggie!!!!

    ReplyDelete