I had the opportunity to show off my duck at Christmas to Auntie Trisha, Uncle Dale, and Cousin Melody. I proudly showed them how I chew on its beak. I miss their excitement and hope they come back soon!
OHHHH!!! You look so cute in those pictures - especially the second one with your little black dots on either side of your face - I only have one black dot and on the other side a black "smoosh", I am lopsided! Love, Jemima Jones Beck
i miss u marmar! I will be bac soon!!!!!! xxxxxxooooooxoxoxo
ReplyDelete---Auntie t
OHHHH!!! You look so cute in those pictures - especially the second one with your little black dots on either side of your face - I only have one black dot and on the other side a black "smoosh", I am lopsided!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jemima Jones Beck
That looks like a nice duck. That's I niiice Duck!
ReplyDeleteI like your duck! My elephant has taken a beating. You are so gentle! Licks, Cousin Colbi
ReplyDelete