There is word of something new; a new day maybe, but I still feel the same. I am napping after my morning poop as usual, so I really do not understand the big hype.
Yep. It's a whole new year. Mom says I can't possibly understand since I wasn't even born for the last one. She says I have a birthday coming up and that I will be taking a mini vacation. Licks, Colbi
Yep. It's a whole new year. Mom says I can't possibly understand since I wasn't even born for the last one. She says I have a birthday coming up and that I will be taking a mini vacation. Licks, Colbi
ReplyDeleteHave mom take pics of your new steps & STROLLER!!! I miss you so much already. tell mom you want to come visit.
ReplyDelete~Auntie t
I wish I could sleep after my morning poop. I always just have to go to work.
ReplyDeleteHmm...sometimes new things are good- new toys, new food, new bones...mmmmmmmmm.....new food and new chewy bones - yum!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jemima Jones Beck