We lost our sweet Toby dog yesterday. The house now has a void that only
he was able to fill. No longer is there barking when the alarms sound
or a curious dog following at our heels with curiosity or the water bowl
being emptied at rapid rates or a buddy for Marlene to look out the
windows with or walk about the pool area. Toby was only 10 years. We
miss him immensely and hope that he is barking and chortling with the
dogs across the Rainbow Bridge. We also hope that he'll be waiting at
the Pearly Gates for us, waiting to greet us and be with us for
eternity.
:( Toby you will be missed so so so so so so so very much! I loved playing ball with you and secretly getting your mom all riled up. Shhh! Our secret. I loved that every time I came to visit, you were there to greet me(loudly but happily) and followed me everywhere!!! :D I loved feeling special by Toby. xoxox and Marmar I am so sorry you lost your brother. Love, auntie t
ReplyDeleteMarlene my luv,
ReplyDeleteIsa so sad for you. I wish I was there to hug you and tell you how much I love you and that your brother will be missed.
RIP Toby
Your boy,
Georgie Pooh
I am so sorry
ReplyDeleteLove Noodles
We are so sorry for the loss of Toby Dog. It's very hard to lose a family member at any age. We send you pug hugs and peace to the whole family.
ReplyDeleteI will miss being greeted by Toby's yodels! I loved the sound of his nails on the floor as he came into a room, how he 'spoke' to me and how he always wanted to cuddle and be close to you. He was a sweet little doggie and I am so sorry he is not still there with you! Marlene we are so sorry you lost your brother! Love, Auntie Noelle and Uncle Paul
ReplyDeleteCousins Colbi and Mikko send their kisses and wiggles
I'm so sorry Toby had to go to the Bridge! I know the loss will be felt for a long time to come, but knowing that your blog friends are here for you may provide a bit of comfort. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteDear Family,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about Toby. I read an article by Billy Graham a long time ago...he was comforting a widow who was worried about her beloved dogs. What will happen to them when they die? she asked. Dr. Graham told her that if our pets are important to us, then they are important to us too and he assured her that they would join her in Heaven. I hope you find some comfort in this, as I have when a dear furry friend has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
Love from,
Shelia (Mister Bean's MaMaFigure), Mister Bean and LuLu
Dear Family,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about Toby. I read an article by Billy Graham a long time ago...he was comforting a widow who was worried about her beloved dogs. What will happen to them when they die? she asked. Dr. Graham told her that if our pets are important to us, then they are important to us too and he assured her that they would join her in Heaven. I hope you find some comfort in this, as I have when a dear furry friend has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
Love from,
Shelia (Mister Bean's MaMaFigure), Mister Bean and LuLu