Wow cousin Marmar- you play rough!puff, Sandy
Sic 'em! Sic 'em!Licks,Ruthie
BOL! You showed him! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
Wow!!! You showed that floppy eared, beady eyed critter who's boss!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are respectin' you! Mister Bean and LuLu
Hewo Mawlene. I am a fwiend of the slimmew puggums and i wanted to come meet you. I bettew not mess wif you, heheheheSmoochie kissesAsta
He totally desereved it! We popped over from Pugs and Purrs, nice to meet you!
Wow cousin Marmar- you play rough!
ReplyDeletepuff, Sandy
Sic 'em! Sic 'em!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
BOL! You showed him! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDeleteWow!!! You showed that floppy eared, beady eyed critter who's boss!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are respectin' you!
ReplyDeleteMister Bean and LuLu
Wow!!! You showed that floppy eared, beady eyed critter who's boss!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are respectin' you!
ReplyDeleteMister Bean and LuLu
Hewo Mawlene. I am a fwiend of the slimmew puggums and i wanted to come meet you. I bettew not mess wif you, hehehehe
ReplyDeleteSmoochie kisses
Asta
He totally desereved it!
ReplyDeleteWe popped over from Pugs and Purrs, nice to meet you!