26 November 2011

The smell of Joey's head rivals that of my puggy paws and ears! I am most certain of it!

6 comments:

  1. Awww...what an adorable photo! We're from Michigan, too....and now living in Washington State. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ... we love how you are adoring Baby Joey. We adore our Mom and Dad in just the same way. We would love to smell his head, too! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I had to follow trend with the awww's :D Have you snuck in a kiss on Joey's head?

    xoxo

    auntie, t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...because I think we are suppose to say that after reading the other posts.
    I can see the love in your eyes for Joey! Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing like the stink... er, fragrance from a pug's ears to wake you up in the morning -- good thing the baby is already awake! congrats, btw!

    ReplyDelete