Make sure she wraps you up snug as a pug in that pretty blue wrap your laying on!
I hope you get your turn soon! That sounds like the best way to spend the day!!~kisses~Mia
Marlene, I hope you get your turn soon! After all, you're your mom's little baby, too, aren't ya? :)
awww Marmar! Mom & dad got a new chair for you, Toby & Joey?! That was so nice of them :D AND it rocks? Enjoy your time with auntie N there! xoxoxauntie t
Make sure she wraps you up snug as a pug in that pretty blue wrap your laying on!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your turn soon! That sounds like the best way to spend the day!!
ReplyDelete~kisses~
Mia
Marlene, I hope you get your turn soon! After all, you're your mom's little baby, too, aren't ya? :)
ReplyDeleteawww Marmar! Mom & dad got a new chair for you, Toby & Joey?! That was so nice of them :D AND it rocks? Enjoy your time with auntie N there!
ReplyDeletexoxox
auntie t