Ohgeeez. Could you guys make your mom & dad feel any more guilty??? I would have to come back inside or take you guys with me with those poor faces. :(
My lovely Marlene my luv, It is just as important what you do and say when they get home, too. I make sure to give my mama the ol' Eyore, "Thanks for noticin' me" look. What do you do when your mama gets home? Kiss'ums. Your boy, Georgie Pooh
Ohgeeez. Could you guys make your mom & dad feel any more guilty??? I would have to come back inside or take you guys with me with those poor faces. :(
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
auntie, t
My lovely Marlene my luv,
ReplyDeleteIt is just as important what you do and say when they get home, too. I make sure to give my mama the ol' Eyore, "Thanks for noticin' me" look.
What do you do when your mama gets home?
Kiss'ums.
Your boy,
Georgie Pooh
Job well done, friends!
ReplyDeleteI can hear the whimpers from here.
Kitty+Coco