| Georgie Pooh asked me to be his date for the PAWM! Oh my pug, I was so nervous! I wore my prettiest outfit, my tutu, and spent extra time grooming myself; I made sure mom bathed me, combed my fur, & cleaned my ears and then had dad trim my nails! They were so proud to see me trotting off to PAWM with Georgie Pooh! |
Marmar, you two make for the sweetest Pawm couple ever! I hope you managed a smooch or two to Georgie Pooh.
ReplyDeletexoxox
Auntie, t
OMD a match made in Heaven!
ReplyDeleteLove Noodles
You both are just the cutest couple.I am glad you had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteYou looked absolutely adorable in your tutu and Georgie was handsome as can be!! So glad you had a good time!!
ReplyDelete~kisses~
Mia
Wowsers! You two looked fab. It was like the star football player and the homecoming queen..
ReplyDeleteKitty+Coco
You look beautiful and Georgie looked very smart and handsome in his sweater:)
ReplyDeleteMocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill