Toby is a sicker mcsickersons today. Do you notice all of the cleansers that mom has had to use? BOL! She's such a sucker; she knows I would clean it up his throw-up - which is full of tasty food - but she's so boring. Mom and dad feel bad for Tobes, but this just means I get all the handouts! Even if he's illy mcillersons I still make sure to hog all the attention - including being in the picture! BOL!
marmar, I bet Tobicans got better real fast because you gave him lots of xoxoxoxoxox!!
ReplyDeletelove,
auntie, t
Auntie T,
ReplyDeleteYou are right, my love made Toby feel better, especially the times I spent sniffing his butt!
Love, Marlene
Wow, how did I miss an honorary photo of Tobes? Poor guy. Hope he feels tip top now! Licks, Cousin Colbi
ReplyDeleteMarlene, I bet his butt smelled extra nice when he's sick. I am glad you helped! Now you need to make some time in your busy schedg to update your bloggie. No more excuses!
ReplyDelete~auntie t