I am here to show you all how I spend much of my time. I love spending time relaxing outside with mom & dad. On another note: go here to enter a giveaway for a hummingbird feeder!
Brutus, Yes, this is my backyard; it is doggy haven, as there is goose poop ALL over for me to eat! The only problem is getting mom to let me eat it! Love, Marlene
Dear Marlene,
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty in your new picture! I like your new blog design too.
I hope to update my blog soon. My MaMaFigure says I am a slacker. How can she say that when she's the one who does the typing for me?
Sincerely,
Mister Bean
What a fantastic view! Mom says she has enjoyed it personally with you. When, I ask?! Licks, Cousin Colbi
ReplyDeleteIs that your back yard? Wowie - what a view! I'd spend all kinds of time out there too!
ReplyDeleteSnorts-
Brutus & Carmen
Brutus,
ReplyDeleteYes, this is my backyard; it is doggy haven, as there is goose poop ALL over for me to eat! The only problem is getting mom to let me eat it!
Love, Marlene