17 February 2010

Tasting The Local Cuisine

Look what dad made mom for Valentine's Day! A hiking stick with a heart carved at the top! Now when mom and I go for our walks into the woods she will have something to ward off the evil spirits (and clear the way through the trees)!

Some of you may not have ever met my mom! Here she is:
And here is my dad:

Look what they discovered the other day on our lake! Mom says it's a beaver dam! I wonder if the beavers will come to play! How exciting!

I took mom for a walk into the woods today! There were many creature tracks in the snow and I happen to know these creatures aren't puggies! During our walks, mom tries to remind me that the pellets I find are not food pellets!?!?

3 comments:

  1. no- Marlene NOT food pellets. Probably rabbit poopies or something like that. You don't want to eat those. That is so awes you have your very own beaver dam! Your grandma told me that mom let you out on your own so you could run to grandma & grandpa's truck all by yourself the other day! I bet that was exciting:)

    ~auntie t xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. the hiking stick that your dad made your mom is super spesh! I have one too. I am glad she has one now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A valentine's hiking stick! With a heart, no less!! Those evil spirits won't dare . . . and beavers, too. I've never seen a beaver, lots of other creatures though. Nice of your mom and dad to let you post their pics. My boyfriend Griffin got a sister, Izzie. She is a greyhound mix. Licks, Cousin Colbi

    ReplyDelete