04 February 2010

Into The Woods

Mom and I have been taking walks into the woods; this is something new she has been doing with me (& Toby when he isn't at work with dad) since we moved into the new house! I love my walks into the woods!

This is our secret passage into the woods! I walk right under the fence!
A smart puggy has to make sure to take careful steps!
A smart puggy also has to smell everything! There are many creatures that I am learning about at our new house! I have seen some and others I have only been able to smell!
Whew! Those walks into the woods sure are a lot of fun, but they are sure tiring during these winter months! They also take a toll on my little puggy paws, as they become cold so quickly! Mom says when it becomes warm we can stay in the woods longer!!!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to walk in your woods with you!
    Cousin Colbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, Very smart looking puggy coat! Loving it, Cousin Colbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe cousin Colbi needs a coat for herself!! Marmar your coat is so so very cute! Spring will be super cool then you can explore the woods. Then mom can put out her knome friends for you to visit.

    ~auntie t

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little papillon who would LOVE your little pug for a friend! :)

    ReplyDelete