08 January 2010

A new home


I have been a very bad bloggy pug! But it is really my mom's fault (and my dad's) because they have been keeping me and Toby so busy that all we do in the evenings is sleep! First, you see, there was all this talk about a wedding (whatever that is - Toby and I did not get to go to this grand event!). AND THEN mom and dad took me and Toby from our comfy, cozy house and we have not been back since! Where we are now is nice, I suppose, however it is rather large (which is why I am so tired all time; my little legs have twice the work!) and there is not as much carpet as at my cozy house! Mom and dad seem to like it. Whatevs!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh Marmar...just think of all that excersise! I still think you ought to beg mommy for carpet on the stairs. It'll probably make you feel better on your legs. Have you napped on the new rug in the library yet? I want to see pics?

    Love,

    auntie t
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or just ask them to carpet the center of the stairs with a fancy carpet runner! I don't think I would like to have carpetless stairs either. Though the extra room to run around would be lovely!! Licks, Cousin Colbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Marmar? You have 2 followes if you need to protest about having a runner on those steps!

    ~auntie t

    ReplyDelete